Tuesday, August 27, 2019

First day photo

This picture is of the floor in a hallway of the school. The design grabbed my attention because I had never seen it before. I feel as though students cannot really focus on the design of the school or any details about it because we feel rushed in the hallways, but having the time to think about what we wanted to photograph gives the students opportunities to admire details of the school they hadn't cared to look for. I like the picture overall but the angle in which I took it from does not show the most detail. I chose this picture because I felt that it made me think about looking for designs in places where I am everyday and don't notice them.
This is a picture of Tucker, I like that the picture focuses on him and that there are flowers I'm the background. I like that you can see that it is an action shot, he was walking. One thing I don't like about the picture is the amount of pulled focus. I would want the picture to be fully focused on Tucker, but I'm not sure how to adjust the camera settings that way. I chose this picture because I felt it looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment