Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Post Shoot Reflection



1. One challenge I faced when when shooting the photos was finding subjects or gathering ideas for prompts. The prompt I had trouble with were Bowie and Square.

2. I mainly found myself thinking of focus. I was also thinking about the backgrounds of my pictures. I tried to make my backgrounds simple so that I didn't take away from the composition rule and the subject.

3. I would explore more wings of the school to see what other subjects I could shoot.

4. The thing I would do the same is making sure my camera is in focus and taking pictures in light.

5. I would be interested in shooting happy because it seems like you could take a picture of whatever makes you feel happy, which is very extensive. But not the other prompts because I feel the prompts are simple and the amount of ideas you create from those prompts are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment