Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Prompt shoot #1

Metal:


This goes with the prompt of metal because the fire hydrant is metallic. This follows the rule of thirds because the hydrant in in the bottom left corner. If you separate the picture into six squares, the hydrant is on the grid, where the intersecting lines are.

Bowie:


This goes with the prompt of Bowie because you can see the school colors and tell that it is a picture of a high school. I would say that this follows lines because of the imaginary lines that the columns are following and because of the lights on the ceiling.

Happy:













This follows the prompt of happy because it shows the exit of the school. When I get to leave the school, I'm happy because school is stressful. When I leave school it feels like a stress relief. I think this follows the composition rule of framing because of the dark outline of the picture.

Square:













This picture goes with the prompt of square. The subject is not truly a square but from this angle it looks a bit more like a square. This picture follows the composition rule of simplicity because there is only one subject and a very blank background.





3 comments:

  1. I could tell right away that the fire hydrant was in the rule of thirds. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the fire hydrant is your clear subject and how the bright red grabs your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that you used the lines rule because is very clear that you used that rule.

    ReplyDelete